Since 1989. Built-in Support for 641 Lotteries from 69 countries. 7,100 wheels.
By Far, the Most Popular Lottery Software Using Predictive Technology... and There is a Reason!
And the best Lottery Software to use Proven Neural Networking (Artificial Intelligence) Algorithms to Look for Non-Random and Weighted Influences Inherent in Lottery Drawings.
To read what users say about Lotto Sorcerer, please click here.
- The basic principle of Lotto Sorcerer's number suggestion process is based on the theory that:
- Because of their mechanical nature, lottery drawings are close to (but not truly) random. Therefore, it is physics at work, not randomness*.
- If the drawings are not truly random, then there is an unintended and weighted influence at work.
- Therefore, if there is a weighted, non-random influence at work, then there is a strong possibility that the pattern can be determined and future drawings can be predicted. This hypothesis is proved in our Lotto Sorcerer Proof-of-Concept program.
- Since 1989, Lotto Sorcerer is the best lottery analysis software to use state-of-the-art predictive technology (neural network/artificial intelligence) to find hidden patterns and weighted influences in previous lottery draws, and uses this to determine the best strategy and numbers to play. This is the same technology used in, for example, OCR (Optical Character Recognition) and face recognition, which attempts to find patterns in what may appear to be simply chaotic "noise". For more information on the science of neural networks, please click here.
- Lotto Sorcerer is easy to use. Although it has an extensive suite of tools and utilities, the core functionality of Lotto Sorcerer can be mastered in less than three minutes! For a quick tutorial, click here.
- You can try it risk-free by just downloading a trial version, absolutely free of charge or any obligation, by clicking here. For Mac OS X and Windows.
- If you find the trial version useful, you can register (purchase) it for only US$59.95. Otherwise, just stop using it. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain (other than your time) in evaluating this award-winning software.
*Like coin flipping, the purely mechanical outcome of lottery balls is largely a function of Lagrangian mechanics: the fact that coin flipping is not truly random has been studied and elaborated upon by the award-winning mathematician Persi Diaconis.
Lotto Sorcerer is thepremier, state-of-the-art, multi-threaded lottery number analysis and lottery prediction software.Originally based on and inspired by the advanced statistical theories of Dr. W. Edwards Deming and Joseph M. Juran, it now couples their cutting-edge statistical analysis with predictive technology: fifth-generation artificial intelligence (neural network) algorithms, designed to detect subtle "patterns in chaos" to detect winning patterns and weighted influences in prior lottery draws, and then advises you, based on the best winning strategy. It uses the same predictive technology algorithm as our Stock Market Oracle.
This great secret is that truerandom numbers cannot be predicted. Random lottery balls do not remember which number is overdue: the odds of an truly random overdue ball being chosen is exactly the same as any other ball.
For more information on this matter, we encourage you to download our free Whitepaper, "Advanced Lottery Theory".
The primary theory behind Lotto Sorcerer is that lottery drawings are nottruly random... they are governed by physics.
... and this theory is tacitly supported by official government lotteries.
Although government lotteries will invariably make an official statement along the lines of "all efforts are made to ensure the randomness of lottery drawings", their actions speak far louder than words: practically all of them have multiple machines which draw the winning numbers, and they routinely "swap out" these machines "in an effort to make the drawings more random". This is important: The effort to "make the drawings more random" implies that there are varying degrees of randomness (i.e., more random, less random, etc.). If a machine were to be truly random, as they would have you believe, then they those machines would never need to be swapped with another machine; hence, their lotteries are not truly random.
It is this subtle difference between "almost random" and "truly random" where Lotto Sorcerer fits in.
Lotto Sorcerer is the only lottery software which looks for the non-random and weighted influences inherent in lottery drawings.
Lotto Sorcerer is unique in that it looks for non-random patterns and influences.Legitimate casinos guard against unbalanced roulette wheels and loaded dice, because they know that these can skew the odds (and thereby lose their casino licenses). Similarly, even with lottery officials' attempts to make the drawings random, some weighted influence can alter the randomness. For example, does the weight of the ink on the balls have an effect? After all, the number "38" has over eight timesthe weight of ink than "1". Some balls have more ink than others, so there must be a weight variance. Are the balls of exactly the same thickness? Certainly not; plastic manufacturers generally cannot keep tolerances tighter than ±0.005" (±0.127 mm). Different thicknesses mean different weights.Although the weight differences are small, they can still effect whether some balls get picked more often than others†.
†The theory that differing weights of balls could effect the outcome of the lottery was, ironically, provedby criminals in a successful endeavor to alter the results of the Pennsylvania lottery in 1980: "The cheaters included key employees at a Pittsburgh TV station where drawings for Pennsylvania's Pick 3 game were held. A station art director, according to news reports from the time, injected a few grams of white latex paint into balls to be sucked into an air-powered machine. The cheaters weighed down all balls except those numbered with 4's and 6's, then bought combinations of those numbers. When 6-6-6 hit, they won $1.8 million."
The News & Observer, May 28, 2006
Some countries use wheels, instead of balls, to select the winning numbers. Are the wheels in perfect balance? Is the wheel spun with exactly the same torque? At the exact same starting position?
Is your lottery truly random? Or is there some weighted influence which slightly alters the odds? Only a neural network program, such as Lotto Sorcerer, which is designed to find patterns out of apparent chaos, can detect these influences. The end result is that you can maximize your hard-earned lottery-playing dollar.
Lotto Sorcerer works with almost all lotto-type lotteries that draw three to eight numbers out of a number pool from 0 to 99. It also accommodates lottos that use an extra bonus ball, such as Powerballand Mega Millions. It even handles lotteries with two bonus balls, such as Europe's EuroMillions. It works with lotteries that use one to four "extra" or supplemental numbers, common in British, Scandinavian, Canadian and Australian lotteries. It works with keno-type lotteries. It even works with Pick 3 and Pick 4 type lotteries. For a list of current supported lotteries, please click here.
It features an intuitive interface that is so easy to use that most people can master the program in just a couple of minutes. A free demo is available for download. For Mac OS X and Windows.
Software to suggest numbers to play based on a scientific analysis of patterns of previous drawings?
— This has always been the primary purpose of Lotto Sorcerer, since 1989.
Do you want to avoid the tedious task of typing in previous lottery draws?
— Lotto Sorcerer's optional Lottery Data Subscription Service allows for one-click updating of lottery data from over 600 lotteries from over 30 countries from around the world. You can also " scrape" lottery drawing data from most websites. Lotto Sorcerer also has a wealth of tools for importing lottery data from tab delimited and CSV files.
Software to display charts and graphs of past drawings?
— Lotto Sorcerer's Lotto Seer™ function displays 15 dimensions of statistical data in graphical form. The built-in Lottery Number Oracle™ can show Gaussian distribution from one to three standard deviations. Lotto Augur™ can drill down through nine parameters (most common numbers; least common numbers; most common pairs; most common triplets, etc.). The Pick Lottery Frequency Distribution shows which lottery combination has never been drawn.
Software to track prior draws?
— Lotto Sorcerer has an embedded ACID-compliant SQL database that you can access through its built-in SQL Interface. It can export lottery data into popular spreadsheet programs (such as Microsoft's Excel and OpenOffice's Calc ).
Software to leverage the power of wheels?
— Lotto Sorcerer has far more built-in wheels than any other lottery software: it has over 7,000 built-in wheels (including most of the wheels from the La Jolla Covering Repository as of July 1, 2015). You can use the Lotto Sorcerer's Wheel Conjuror™ to generate your own wheels. You can use the Wheel Editor and Wheel Creator functions to edit and create your own wheels, respectively. You can use Lotto Sorcerer's Lotto Wheeler function to populate the wheels with your own numbers. You can import wheels using the Wheel Importer function as well as export wheels using Wheel Exporter.
Software to print playslips?
— Lotto Sorcerer's function Lotto Scribe, coupled with its Playslip Setup Wizard, can print your own numbers (as well as Lotto Sorcerer's own suggestions) into playslips from most lotteries from around the world.
Software to check your lottery tickets for winners?
— Use Lotto Sorcerer's Check Numbers function.
Still not enough?
— You can harness the power Lotto Sorcerer's Scripting Laboratory to create your own procedures, routines, functions, graphs and charts. This powerful enhanced BASIClanguage has 179 built-in functions.
Lotto Sorcerer Proof-of-Conceptis included with the installation of Lotto Sorcerer. It is in the form of a "game" which will detect hidden patterns to your clicks, and predicts which button you will click next. This program uses an extremely simplified version of the same neural network algorithm that Lotto Sorcerer uses.
Download Lotto Sorcerer and try it free for 12 uses. If you don't like it, just stop using it and delete it. If you like it, register it by purchasing the registration codes. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, other than your time spent in evaluating the program.To download a free trial version, click here.
‡To bring these new lotteries into Lotto Sorcerer, simply click the "Refresh" button in the Lottery Setup Wizard as shown here.
- June 7, 2019: Added Euro Jackpot for Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Slovakia and Spain to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
- April 26, 2019: The new UK Set for Life has been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
- February 5, 2019: Four lotteries have been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡: Arizona's Triple Twist, Florida's Jackpot Triple Play and Lucky for Life for both Nebraska and South Dakota.
- January 9, 2019: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.2 has been released. This is a critical update, with major new features.
- December 5, 2018: Croatia's Loto 7 lottery has been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
- December 4, 2018: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.1 has been released. This is a critical update.
- November 16, 2018: Russia's 7-49 (0930) lottery has been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
- November 8, 2018: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.0.5 has been released. This is a critical update which fixes a Check Numbers function issue.
- October 18, 2018: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.0.4 has been released. This important update fixes the Neural Depth/Analysis display.
- October 4, 2018: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.0.3 has been released. This is a critical update which fixes the Check Numbers issue.
- September 17, 2018: Lucky for Life of North Carolina has been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
- August 3, 2018: Lotto Sorcerer version 9.0.2 has been released, which fixes a minor issue with a Scripting Laboratory function.
- July 22, 2018: Euro Jackpot for Sweden has been added to Lotto Sorcerer's list of built-in lotteries‡.
For a detailed release history, please click here.