The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Mac OS X is v9.2, released Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
The current version of Lotto Sorcerer for Windows is v9.2, released Wednesday, January 9, 2019.
Known issues with version 9.2:
These issues will be fixed in Lotto Sorcerer version 9.3, a free update to all registered users of Lotto Sorcerer version 9. You can download the preview version of Lotto Sorcerer 9.3 here.
- Check Numbers function ignores "Report drawings with matching numbers only" setting when "Last 3, any order" setting is checked.
- Refreshing lottery list sometimes presents an error.
- Link to Lotto Sorcerer website in Help menu is broken.
- LaJolla Covering Repository no longer exists.
Problem Resolution Procedure
Access our Online Help System (in 65 Languages)
Illustrated, step-by-step Online Tutorials
Email the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have the latest version of Lotto Sorcerer installed (currently version 9.2). You can download it from here.
- Restart your computer. This cures a host of "problems". It never hurts to restart your computer.
- Try our three 24/7 online troubleshooters:
Top Current Question
Q: I am getting the error message "IOException in module 0A6" when launching Lotto Sorcerer. (Windows only)
A: You will need to "Add an Exclusion" setting to your Windows Defender, and exclude the "Lotto Sorcerer v9 Files" folder, which is located in your Documents folder. For details as to how to add an exclusion to Windows Defender, please visit here.
"Thanks for all your help in my time of distress with my computer. Your customer service is excellent and I will recommend Satori [Publishing] to other people." — D.B., Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
"Thank you very much for your very quick response to this issue. This is the type of customer service that produces loyal customers, such as myself." — D.D., Tacoma, Washington
"After many years dealing with tech support and/or customer service from other companies - like Apple, HP, Adobe and many more - is the first time that I got a courteous reply and an extremely fast solution in less than 15/20 minutes!
You're really good and I'm happy to be your customer." — M.I., Barcelona, Spain
Read more reviews...